Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Obsession!

Ino everyone has been loving these and i can quite happily say that i'll out my hand up and say 'Me too'. Because ive been obsessing over these for a long time and i really would like to get some, but that isnt going to happen anytime soon.

Yess, you've guessed it.. its the Jeffrey Campbell Lita.







I love the chunky heeal and all in all the chunky-ness of the shoes haha. There the shoes that i would just love to go out right now and get never mine the price i think their worth it. With out a dout!
And.. how amazing is the range of colourd that they come in and all the crazy, cool, funky patterns and designs they come in.

I personally just want to plain taupe coloured pair, i think they'd go with everything. I'm hoping to be cheeky and ask my boyfriend if i can have them for christmas, he understands my love for shoes Ha! So, i might get lucky Hehe!

What shoes is everyone loving anything that can tare me away from the Lita?


P.s is there any UK stockist to get these shoes from? i have googled it but i wondered if i'd missed any :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig