- Nail vainish in Gypsy Night,Topshop- theres nothing more to it than i think its really pretty and differnt from the plain black polish.
- Cerruti 1881 perfume- a family member wears this and it soo lovely, so im hoping to grab one soon as i'm running out of nice smells :)
- Blue Heart Bag, River Island- i spotted this the other day in my local River and its so cute and tiny perfect for a night out. I can picutre now what to wear it with haha.
- Bourjois intense eyeshadow in Beige Dore- im looking for some creams and neutral eyeshadows for everyday wear and these swatch really well when ive seen them in the shops and theyve got some really nice glitter ones too.
- Suede Pumps, Topshop- they never go out of fashion really and they so easy to wear. Its been a while since ive got a new pair of shoes and the colours differnt.
- MAC 208 Brush- i'm sick of fidling around doing wing eyeliner cause my brush is rubbish and im not to good at using liquid liner. ive heard this is really good to use.
i'm really hoping i can grab a couple of things which ive been wanting for a while, dont you just hate it when you can spend anything or buy anything you reallly want!?
i'm soo excited to go away this weekend its a little sickening how excited i am to shop haha. (and to find out my suprise) im going to be going on until the day im away!