Monday, 2 January 2012

A Product a Day #1 Topshop Makeup


I've decided that for seven days i am going to write a post on products which i have recently purchased and have been using, so here goes for day one :)


I recently picked up a few items from Topshop makeup. I know i'm more than likely one of the last people to try Topshop but my local shop doesnt stock it :( so i have to wait for when im going away shopping.
I picked up two items from the Smoke and Mirrors collection and a lipstick from the basic range.


I'm a little scared of bronzer but this is nice and suttle. It blends nicely, although it is a lovely colour and have good pigmentation you don't have to worry about having a heavy hand. The colour also has a pretty peach undertone and I've also found using this as a blush for a natural look. 
The blush is also very pretty, slightly peachy pink and has the same feel and finish as the bronzer. I've really enjoyed using this for a natural look.



Lastly..

Both are gorgeous colours and are really smooth and hydrating. Pillow Talk is a light baby pink and has a matte velvet finish. Brighton Rock is a bright pink but can also be worn softly by just dabbing on the lips. 

I'm really impressed with Topshop make up, the packaging is really pretty and different from anything i've seen before and i cant wait to pick up some more. 

Share:

1 comment

  1. Aaah, I really wish Topshop makeup was available where I live. We only get nail polish and some brushes. :( On my next trip to London I'm going to stock up on makeup for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig