Wednesday, 4 January 2012

A Product a Day #2 Fearne Cotton Makeup


this is yesterdays post, simply because i wasnt too well yesterday and stayed in bed all day.. so here it is 

Fearne Cotton Makeup,  stocked in Boots stores 


I picked up two of Fearne cottons products when i was buying from boots before chirstmas. The compact mirror which was the free item in the 3 for 2 christmas deal as it was only £8
and the 'All about the lips' set was reduced to £5 

Every christmas Fearne bring out her range with new products and designs, there are available from Boots stores.


the compact mirror i was really looking forward to simply because it was soo pretty! It has a pretty doily paper print in the background along with some pinky roses. It also has and I think is my Favourite part of the mirror the little beetle images which look like gorgeous gems. lastly it comes with a wipeable (which is great as things easily get dirty in bags) leopard print case to help protect the mirror. 

Swatches left-right, lip liner, lip gloss, lip stick

This is what I was most excited for as I was hoping that the lipstick would be the colour I was hunting for.. and thankfully it was, so I was super happy :)

This is the Vamp Red lip set and comes with a liner, a true reed gloss and a vamp red lipstick. Originally £10 but was reduced to £5, I think it is a bargain and even at £10 I would be happy to buy again. Your are getting three product which are of good quality and have really good colour pigmentation.

The lipstick was the colour which I have been hunting for and it amazing that the liner matches perfectly and the packaging for the lipstick has a really pretty design.

there is only two faults I have but they are miner and nothing i'm actually too bothered about. firstly the lipstick packaging feels a little cheap and flimsy and I'm not a fan on the lip gloss package it just take a little while and a lot of turning before your get the product out .. but honestly for the price i couldn't care i can live with that.

and i cant wait for Christmas to come again to see what she has and im really impressed with the product and the designs. Just wish i picked more up at the time :)
Share:

1 comment

  1. Her makeup looks great! Great review, I tried the brushes and loved them surprisingly.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig