The Body Shop 4-Step Smokey Eyes
I realise this is a christmas limted edition product and clearly it isnt christmas anymore, but i've really enjoyed this product and im going to look at it as just a body shop product and a overall feeling about the body shop make up.
Golden Brown Quad retail price £14
The Body Shop 4-step smoky eyes quad came out for their Christmas limited edition ranged and came in the colours Golden Brown (shown above) and silver black.
The Body Shop realise palette likes this usually throughout the year for example these two realised Christmas 2011 and also the range they featured in spring 2011 which was the
Brush for Fashion line. Therefore i'm writing this review as an insight to The Body Shop make up products as i realise this may be hard to purchase now.
the palette includes 3 highly pigmented eye shadows, a cream highlighter, brown Kohl liner and a mini shadow brush.
swatches from left to right
1. mini chocolate kohl eye liner, perfect for lining water and also close to the lashes for a fuller lash look
2. warm cream coloured shadow with a frost finish, perfect for a base colour
3. chocolate brown shadow also a frost finish, can be worn softly with the base colour for a fresh neutral look or applied heavier for a more intense look. Is also the perfect colour to blend form base to the darkest shade
4. the darkest shade, a dark brown matte shadow, works well in the outer corner to make a perfect smoky brown eye and also works well smudged under the lower lash line
5. a golden brown highlighter in a cream type form, on first use doesnt look overly pigmented but once of the eyes has lots of shimmer, perfect for a inner corner highlight.
Really in love with this product, its a perfect set for a brown smoky eye and im looking forward to see what other limited editions The body shop come out with this year.
another great bonus is that the body shop do not test on animals, who can argue with that!?