Friday, 30 March 2012

Eylure UK | Sex And The City Miranda Lashes

This is just a quick little post to share some eyelashes which i have found recently and I have fallen in love with!
They are the Eylure Sex and The City Miranda Lashes.


They may look a little strange half thin half think but when on they look amazing! to be honest I have never been a fan out false eyelashes as I can never get the on and they make me stressed haha!

I found these in my local Savers shop for £1.99 can you believe it!!?  £1.99
I know crazy! I'm totally in love with them and there so easy to put on. There thicker on the outside and thinner on the inside which may seem strange when look at them in the packet but they look lovely on.


This is what they look like on and i'm really pleased with them, also a little proud that I got them on all by myself hahah!

I loved them so much I went back and grabbed 2 more pairs :)


Have you got any lashes which you love and would recommend trying, cause I'd love to try some more now!?
:)
Share:

8 comments

  1. Aw, those lashes are gorgeous! :) They look so pretty on you!
    If you have the time, please check out my blog, I am new!
    http://georgialouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) your blog looks lovely, ive followed. please follow as well if you already haven't i would really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. you look great with those eyelashes, I must learn how to apply them! They always end up falling off because they are not propperly stuck to my eyelid. Anyway, nice blog and keep with the great content. happy to be your newest follower. xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, i get so frustrated trying to get them on haha. Thank you for following i love your blogged and followed too, so lovely!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Awesome lashes :O They look gorgeous on you :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you that really nice :)x

      Delete
  5. Wow, they look amazing on! I'm gonna have to pop into Savers! I'm still an eyelash virgin though, scareddd...

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great eyelashes ^^

    www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig