Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Makeup Saver | Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets

I have combination to oily skin and its a pain in the bum that during the day around my nose and my chin gets oiling, its annoying and disgusting that when I happen to touch my face its oily and horrid!
And how stupid of me to not have bought these or something similar before, these Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets have got to be the biggest makeup save ever! 


I found these walking around Tesco looking for make-up wipes when i seen these they were on offer for £1.49 rrp £2.99. I notice that Kleenex have a range of facial cleansing products which includes, facial cleansing wipes, eye make up removal wipe and facial cloths. 



They work a treat, there's a little sticky patch on the side where you can see the pattern which pulls out a fresh one for you, saves you struggling :) and then you use the plain side to press on the oily places of your skin. It instantly absorbs the oil and your left fresh faced with out having your make-up ruined.

These are definitely something I will be carrying all the time, and before the offer ends I'll grab some more!

Do you have any tips for oily skin to help prevent a greasy shiny face?

Share:

3 comments

  1. I need this in my handbag! I have the same skin type as you. These look great :) tried the kleenex face wipes and loved them.

    Great blog - now a follower :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The only ones that don't take your make up off :( xx

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the elf ones and they're really good..but these look even better! New follower :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig