Tuesday, 3 April 2012

March Favourites

Hiii!

Really cannot believe that it is April already, its actually a little sickening! Isn't time just flying before we know it, it will be Christmas. I'm not sure if I've done a monthly favourites before, but I've decided to do one this month. Although it may not be regular thing as I'm on a spending band trying my best to save for a shopping trip in a couple of weeks.



The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream
I purchased this a while ago from The Body Shop and you can find it online Here. I have the 100ml which was £10 but it also comes in a 30ml which is £5. I firstly bought the 30ml to try after my hand where starting to look dry and old haha from handling fabric at work & all I can say is it is Amazing and I love it, Smells a little sweet at first but not sickly and soaks in rather well and fast. I use it at least twice a day and my hands now feels smooth and they look healthy. 

Topshop Bronze & Blush
This is from the Topshop Smoke & Mirrors Collection and it was a gift at Christmas, I was looking forward to the bronzer as it looked light and I'm not a big fan of bronzer because I'm so pale but was hoping this might look nice. Honestly as a bronzer I don't like it it's far to orange/red toned but it works amazing as a blush. I mix them both together and it gives a lovely natural blush. 

Topshop Pillow Talk Lipstick
This was also purchased with the Bronzer and is lovely, looks stunning on with a slightly darker more raspberry toned lip liner all over the lip. It's a light baby pink colour and feels lovely and creamy on the lips. 

Loreal True Match Foundation
 I am in one of the lightest shade if not even the lightest haha, which is C1 Rose Ivory. I've been hunting for a nice foundation that matches me for ages and this is as good as it is getting for now. It watches well and what i would say is a medium coverage but is easily build able. 

Share:

3 comments

  1. i really want to try some of the body shop hand and nail creams, they are so popular. and the topshop lipstick seems really nice too :) x check out my blog? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hand cream are really great, definitely worth the money! i love your blog, Followed! :)

      Delete
  2. Great favourites, I never had a chance to try out L'Oreal foundations. I want Topshop Pillow Talk Lipstick, wish they could make it permanent as the colour is so lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig