Thursday, 12 April 2012

Top 5 Lipsticks for Spring/Summer

Been a little thin on the ground with post over the last week but I'm here with a nice one I think. A few lipsticks iv'e been using regular and can happily say these will be what I pick up most over the spring/summer time! 

L'oreal Caresse - Dating Coral, Topshop - Brighton Rock, MAC - Creme Cup, 
Topshop - Pillow Talk, The Body Shop - No48



L'oreal Caresse - Dating Coral
A recent purchase that I haven't put down & it is exactly what it say a Coral lipstick. Lovely and sheer and so easy to wear and is going to look amazing in the summer without having to worry about it being perfect as it is so easy to apply even without a mirror!! Bonus, right!?

Topshop - Brighton Rock
Topshop -  Brighton Rock is defiantly going to be my bright summer lip this year. Iv'e found a couple of ways to wear it other then using it to have a full on bold lip, I also like to put on a generouse amount of lip balm first then the lipstick over the top lip and rub together and kind of even out with my finger or a lip brush for a less intense bright lip.
MAC - Creme Cup
This is a pinky nude colour and an all time favourite that I pick up all the time when I want something easy and is like a 'your lips but better' colour for me. Look amazing when your wearing heavy eye make-up or going for a more natural look.

Topshop - Pillow Talk
Pretty baby pink which is well fitting with the pastel trends and I would compared it to Viva Glam Gaga from MAC. I find this easy wearing also and if I want it to last longer i just put a light pink lip liner all over the lid under it, looks so lovely!

The Body Shop - No 48
If iv'e said any of the above lipsticks are easy to apply then this is without a doubt number one out of those. I cant even say how easy it is to apply and without a mirror is simple, there's no need to be super careful and you can just swipe it on. Its also really moisturising and smells rather nice too (well to me) I like to keep this in my bag in case my lips feel dry and i want a bit of colour. It's more like a bubble gum pink that's sheer put cant be built up for a stronger colour without looking cakey!
P.s the link to the lipstick looks nothing like what it does it real life

Whats your Spring/Summer lip colour? 




Share:

2 comments

  1. Wish I picked up Topshop Pillow Talk, Topshop Brighton Rock is such a pretty colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC Creme Cup is wonderfull, i love it <3

    Love your lovely blog too :)

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig