Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Whats in My Make-up Bag?


I've been seeing these post regular from bloggers lately so, i though i would join in too. 

 



I really love my makeup bag really, really, love it! Is that sad?
And i have just though i should have taken a better picture of it for you to see.

I do keep my make-up in my bag most days but i sometimes forget it there's and not use it. Lately iv'e been keeping these things in my make-up bag and as you can see its not too much.
I always keep a powder in my bag, lately I have been loving No7 Translucent Pressed Powder it leaves a lovely finished and i prefer a translucent powder throughout the day i get a bit worried about applying colour on top of colour. To use it i keep with me The Body Shop kabuki brush which has been discontinued and i'm gutted i wanted to by another, but this is lasting well!
Topshop Smoke and Mirrors Bronzer & Blush, i use just as a blush and usually swirl my brush in both colours, i feel this is a good blush to keep with me, it so natural when on and just gives a light peachy flushed colour. To apply i have been using the basic ELF Bronzing Brush. I've also been keeping with me a Barry M Kolh Liner in Grey (26) its not as harsh as black throughout the day and easy to apply and smudge a little on the lid if i need to.


Two mascaras the No7 Exceptional Definition (Sample size) i love for bottom lashes its amazing! Grabs and coats each little lash. I also have my normal mascara which i also love, the brush looks useless but its amazing its the Collection 2000 Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara.
I seem to have been carrying to many lipsticks with me recently, Oops! But i just love lipsticks more than anything, i think. So, i have some sheer ones which i think are great for every day Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Romance, sheer deep pink colour. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, so moisturizing but with a lovely coat of colour and the Loreal Caresse in Lovely Rose which i love when im not wanting to much colour. And lastly i have Rimmel's Colour Show Off Lipstick in Pink Gossip which i keep when im wanting a stronger colour and its just a coraly pink colour with some gold flecks, it so pretty without being in your face.

Do you have any staples that you keep with you everyday or things that you have been loving lately?



Share:

7 comments

  1. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii, aww thank you, i love your outfits on your blog you have amazing style! :)

      Delete
  2. i want ur chanel lipstick soo much, your blog is just so lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon :)

    ENTER MY 'A QUESTION OF' T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Chanel colour looks GORGEOUS, what shade is it? Is it bad that I've been really wanting chanel make up recently just for the packaging? Its gorgeous <3

    Love your blog btw, just found it!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you, its in the colour Romance. And if im honest i only bought it at the time because i wanted something chanel and their packaging haha!xx

      Delete
  4. Your Chanel lipstick looks beautiful, I think I may treat myself to one soon. I love Revlon's Strawberry Shortcake lip butter I use it all the time!! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig