Sunday, 6 May 2012

Celeb Style | Fearne Cotton


Don't know about anyone else but, I really Love Fearne Cotton!
Does anyone else!?

The outfit shes wearing here is so lovely & I've decided to do another Celeb Style using Fearne Cotton. I try my best to re-create her look with affordable items.


Jacket - Buckle
Top - Topshop
Chinos - Fashionunion
Bag - Mantary
Sunglasses - Forever 21

The bag Fearne is actually wearing in the picture is a Mulbery Bayswater bag which is really nice but also a little pricey and finding something that looked very similar was harder than i thought to i settled with this bag from Mantaray (Debenhams) 

I Love the outfit and will definitely be trying to copy it and find these items or as similar as possible this weekend on my shopping trip (Yippee! Cant wait) 

what do you guys think, do you like the out fit? is it your cup of tea? & do you like these types of posts?
Let me know, i love your feedback and comments.

P.s. Big Hello and Thank you to all the new followers i cant actually believe i went from 20 odd followers to 73 in the space of 2 or 3 days i couldn't be happier.So Thanks you very much and i hope you enjoy my posts :)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig