Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Lilac Loving


I've been going crazy over all the lilac things lately & i think it is my new favorite colour, OBSESSED!

These are a few things i'm really loving and want to get my hands on & some things i've just came across and think look lovely!


Jeans, nail polish and the converse in purple are the things i'd quite like to own. The jeans are super soft & they'll be lovely for the summer & the weather that we've been having lately! Essie in Lilacism, everyone has been raving about i fancy having this in my collection & the converse just look fun for casual days!

What are you loving for this summer? Have you clocked on to the pastel trends? i'm a little unsure about the pinks and peaches i looks a little frumpy in these colours, really wish i didn't!!
Share:

9 comments

  1. Replies
    1. same, i really want to get them!x

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this colour recently too! It's weird because I never thought pastels would suit me but I'm completely falling for them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the converse!! Look amazing and the jeans :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those jeans and the essie nail polish! Great blog, dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Literally love *all* these things! Lilac is definitely the colour of the season :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig