Thursday, 31 May 2012

May Favorites





I'm honestly rather surprised that i realised it's nearly the end of the month and thought to do this now before i realise its the 20th June or something, as i usually do!

Firstly these have been on my head most of the month espessially this week as the sun has appeared from no-where, there my £1 primark sunglasses & i love them. Big and round and they dark to cant complain for £1. Wish i bought another pair in case a scratch these though. 

Origins Super Stop Remover: this was in a small haul i posted recently and ive been using this most night before i put my night cream on, it does seam to have made a difference. i did feel that i had a few extra spots but i think it helps bring out any spots that are hiding or sitting in the skin and then helps them to clear up. it has a bit of a sting when you apply it, but to me this is fine i feel that its working or something must be happening if i can feel it when its applied.

The Body Shop Night Cream: this is the small version which came in a travel set i bought just to try the Vitamin E products out. But, i'm loving it its not as heavy as my No7 night cream (which i still love) and my face feels lovely and soft still in the morning. It also has a nice fresh smell which i like.

Barry M Nail Paint - Berry Ice Cream: I know another Lilac but what can i say i'm loving this colour. Definitely my summer polish!

Next Adore Eau De Toilette: i bought this on a whim, after being sick of spending a fortune on perfume i decided this is a cheaper option for me to by myself. And! can you believe that this is a 100ml bottle and was £10 there have loads of different perfumes for amazing prices. 
Adore has a lovely floral scent but isn't over powering quite light and fresh for everyday.

The Body shop Hand Cleanse Gel in Satsuma: Smells amazing! this was also in a recent haul & i just want to eat it, it smell that good. I love to carry a hand gel with me all the time & i will be happy to re-purchase this over and over & even try the strawberry one, bet thats yummy!

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick & Revlon LipButter in Strawberry Shortcake:
These two have been my fave lip combination at the moment and this is kind of a nude for me so it goes with everything! Strawberry Shortcake over Creme Cup looks amazing & can you see how small creme cup is!? i'm trying my best to use it up so i can use the new one i have stashed away because it looks so nice and new!

Hopefully i can try and switch it up this month to do another one of these in June. As the weather warmer it might just make me use less and differnt products for a change :) What are you faves? Let me know!

xoxo 
Share:

13 comments

  1. I love NEXT perfume when I am not feeling like having a major splurge! Some lovely scents :)
    And I have the strawberry hand gel and it is yummy (not that I actually eat it ha!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to grab the strawberry one & i know what you mean they make your mouth water!xx

      Delete
  2. I love creme cup, its one of my favourite lipsticks:D and the glasses are so pretty!
    xo

    rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glasses are amazing for £1, you cant go wrong! :)xx

      Delete
  3. i really want to get creme cup by mac, its such a pretty colourr! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing, for me its like my natural lipstick to wear but still really lovely!xx

      Delete
  4. Creme Cup is one of my favorite lipsticks ever! It's beautiful! Great post! :)

    megancaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Body Shop hand sanitizer, in grapefruit, and it's amazing I love it, so addicted to the scent! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it, my mam loved grapefruit so im going to get her that she'll love it!xx

      Delete
  6. Love it all! I have the Barry M colour. I just love the names of nail varnish! The name ice-cream makes me want it anyway! xxx

    http://vlipstickandlattes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Ashley, i LOVE those glasses!! every time i go in to my local store everything is poop :( you've found a gem there :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know make a change i never normally find much there! Wish i'd bought 2 pairs though, in case they get scratched xx

      Delete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig