Tuesday, 22 May 2012

The Zara Blogger Bag


Yes yes, i know jumping on the band waggon.. but what can you do!?
I've been seeing the Zara Messenger Bag everywhere and i'm sure everyone and their mother has it, but hey ho it it rather nice aint it.



For a messenger bag it is very nice, i'm not really a fan of messenger bags but this i really liked and i was thinking it would be good for summer simple and the colour is good for summer too!
I hoped to get this on my shopping trip but sadly they didn't have it, so i had to order off line and it did come packaged really well. I wasn't expecting a large box which is great was great as it stopped it from getting squashed and rummaged about in the post. 

For anyone who hasn't seen the bag it's £19.99 from Zara and it also comes in black and a bright red.


I really love the Rose Gold hardware too it unusual and i've haven't seen Rose Gold on any other bags yet so this was a nice surprise. It super soft and looks really causal but depending what you put in it it can look structured and smart. It can also fit lots in and is easy to keep the inside tidy.

Defiactly going to be my key summer piece!
Whats your summer piece you think you be using all summer? 

Share:

9 comments

  1. I very nearly went into Zara last week to have a look at these 'must have' bags, but I didn't have the time. Looks lovely! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag, all these posts on it in bloggerland are tempting me to jump on the bandwagon too! It's gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inoo, everyone loves it & i understand why :)xx

      Delete
  3. i love this bag it is so gorgeous! I dont have a zara near me though, maybe i should order it online ;) love your blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! the online service was great, came rather fast and packaged really well!xx

      Delete
  4. i love this bag, even though everyone has it i think i might get it aswell (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you love it you defiantly should, i have a bonus people in the town i live take a while to jump on to new trends or popular items so they all have no idea about the hype for this bag! :)

      Delete
  5. I WANT ONE :'( I'm supposed to be saving my money...maybe this will be the last thing I'll buy for a while...maybe!
    xo

    fashionismyhomegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. RayBan サングラスに関して一つの記事を見てみましょう。英語からの翻訳です、たくさんの間違いがあると思います。アメリカのバンドそりの鈴は、2008年に、ノイズポップを果たしていました。彼女のかけたレイバン wayfarerは確かにレイバン RB2140だそうです。

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig