Friday, 1 June 2012

About Me :)

Hi Guyss :) 
So, i thought seen as though i have got a large amount of new followers over the last month or two, i would do a About Me Tag post. i love these mainly because i'm nosy :/ & also because i like to know a little bit about the person who's blog i'm reading. i've also finsihed college exams last week and only have a little left in coursework (being good and keeping on top of it ) so there will be plenty more posts from me now :) Please leave any requests if you have some & i'm hoping to be doing so DIY/Craft post soon :)




About me

Do you have a middle name?
Yes, it Rose :)

What was your favorite subject at school?
Art and textiles

What is your favorite drink?
I dont drink as much as i should really but, sugar free strawberry and kiwi water

Favorite song at the moment?
Rita Ora - Roc the life

What would you name your children?
Not to sure, i think this is a hard one to answer unless you actually having a baby 

Do you participate in any sports?
Not any more, but i used to play Netball and swim alot too

Favorite book?
I love the Notebook & for a easy fun read i really like the Kat Von D Tattoo Chronicles book

Favorite colour?
At the moment lilac/lavender colour

Favorite animal?
Going to be boring and say dogs and cats too haha

Favorite perfume?
I love Nina Ricci 



Favorite holiday?
All have been amazing

Have you graduated high school?
Yes

Do you speak any other languages?
Sadly not

Favorite store?
Topshop or Urban outfitters even though i dont buy from them that often

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, an older brother

Favorite restaurant?
A small Italian in my town 

Favorite movie?
I'm sure theres loads more, but P.S I Love You & i love SALT
 i really hope they bring out a second movie

Favorite TV show?
Friends


PC or Mac?
I'd love to have a Mac but at the moment i have a Dell Laptop

How tall are you?
5.3 tiny considering my fiance is 6.6 

What do you order from starbucks?
I dont have a Starbucks anywhere near me, but at costa i get skinny iced vanilla latte or iced tea

One thing in your closet you cant live without?
Jeans, there all i pretty much wear!

One thing you want to do before you die?
Ride a motor bike by myself maybe

Last book you read?
Kat Von D book


What kind of style would you define yourself having?
I think my style is a little bit eclectic, i love fashion and different types of fashion so i try to combine them or wear different things do i don't just look like i fit into one 'category'
I love Fearne Cotton's style i wish i could pull some of her looks off

Two hobbies?
Blogging and Crafting

This was probably not interesting for anyone, but thanks for reading anyways 
Speak soon :)

xoxo








Share:

1 comment

  1. I also love the Notebook and wow your fiance is super tall!

    http://hippiechicpao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig