Saturday, 2 June 2012

Mini Haul




If you follow me on instagram you may have seen the picture of the two Glamour mags i picked up and i was on my way to find the third a Tesco didnt have all three. Well, i still havent managed to find it i must have been round all the shops to stock magazines on my travels today! Saying this is did get the Benefit Pore Professional and the BAD gal lash Mascara. I looked a bit of a fool rooting through all the Glamour mags to find all the samples, but i haven't every tried these and all together for £6 its worth it! Fingers crossed i can find the primer this week :)

After running around this morning i went for a run out in the car with my fiance Dan, and i picked up the Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes which i have been wanting for a while, cant wait to try them in a little while. & with that at the till the lady gave me a £5 No7, when i get these i feel arrrghhhhhh!! what can i buy!!?
I hate letting them go to waste, so when i got home i took a cheeky trip to town, used the voucher and No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in 42 Divine Pink then to receive another £5 voucher!
Which means im going to have to use it soon ha! But i do fancy getting either Tangerine Touch or Gay Geranium which may be by next purchase.

So far i'm having a good weekend going out tonight to watch a few of my friends bands.
Have you got any plans for the bank holiday weekend?
Any Jubilee parties?

xoxo 
Share:

3 comments

  1. BadGAL lash is my favorite! :) And Real Techniques brushes are ah-mazing!

    megancaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used them the BadGal Lash last night i should have know i would have liked it, it amazing!

      Delete
  2. I bought the issue that came with the Pore Professional! I am in love with it, but I really want to find the primer too because I've heard it's an amazing product xo

    fashionismyhomegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig