Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Night Time Skin Routine


I used to slack a bit in the night time moisturizing routine But after going through a bad patch with my skin I've gotten myself into a good routine which helps me millions and keep my skins fresh and smooth.   
So this is the routine and products I've been follow for a few months.



To start off my routine i will remove all my make-up with a make-up wipe just simply to get all my eye make-up off. I then wash my face with the Body Shop Tea Tree Face Wash and a muslin cloth. after this i then take a cotton wool pad and a Toner, on days where my skin is bad or look as if it has a few spots or blemishes i use The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner on days when my face is clear i will use The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner i use a toner as well as i find it takes the last bits of make-up off. 


I then use the Origins Super Spot Remover I've been using this everyday for nearly a month and there is still loads of products left and it works a treat. I especially use this around my chin area and i find that it brings out anything that is lying under the skin with out making them large and red.


Once this has dried i use a night cream normally i used the No7 Essential Moisture Night Cream but have recently been trying The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream and i love both the scents a nice and fresh they both do a lovely job but recently while its been warmer I've enjoyed wearing The Body Shop Night Cream as its lighter on the skin. a


I also used a Lip Balm Which has also been another Body Shop product lately the Aloe Lip Care and i also use The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail cream which is a big favorite of mine for ages!

Lastly for a body Lotion i used the Garnier Bod Tonic Firming Lotion which you can find my review on Here!

Disclaimer: 
I am in no way associated with The Body Shop they are products purchased by myself and products which i enjoy to use,
 along with all other products mentioned  

Share:

3 comments

  1. i really need to get a good nighttime routine as currently i just wipe my makeup off and cleanse with some water, aha. i really want to try some of the body shop tea tree products (; x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanted to try the origins super spot remover for so long!:) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to try the Vitamin E products for a while now, in particular the eye cream.

    I currently use the No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream for Normal/Oily skin and I love it!

    Amy x
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig