Wednesday, 13 June 2012

So much for saving

Ooopss..


But lets call it a well done as today was definitely my last day and if i do say say myself I've worked by bum off the last few weeks to get my grades good. And they are so i'm chuffed to to moon and back :)

My mam was very kind and bought me the peep toe pumps I've been eyeing up
From River Island can you believe they were only £20!
I spotted the Studded Pumps there named Vicious, which i thought was cool and Metallica Top top in Topshop. I saw these in the afternoon and ended up going back at 5.15 last night to get them. I had a bit of a panic when i went in because the top had been moved and i could see it but luckily one of the lovely girls got one for me :)

So, end of the spending i think!

Have you bought anything nice lately or are you on a saving ban like me too?

xoxo


Share:

7 comments

  1. Really like what you got! :) xx

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely need this top haha, its awesome! And the shoes are amazing, love the studded ballets x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the studded pumps, gorge :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the studded black pumps! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the studded ones look cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I'm the same say I'm going to save and than see about a billion things I want/need! Loving the pumps x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leopard flats are wonderful :)

    www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig