Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Tell me what you want! What you really, really want!!




i got the freebie of this from the Glamour magazine and i love how full and long it makes my lashes look

2. The Body Shop Minerals Foundation Brush
This brush is amazing i own one already and i use it to apply my power rather than mineral foundation but i would really like to get another so i can have one in my makeup bag in my handbag as i'm always forgetting the one i have now!

3.River Island Playsuit
This is really pretty, i spotted it in my local River the other day and its so slinky and soft, will be lovely and cool for the summer

4.River Island Flat Peep Toe
I also spotted these when  i was having a wonder round town there only £20 which i thought was pretty good. Lovely for summer too!

5.Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Floral
Everyone and their mother either has these or loves them in one of the many designs, i'm in love with the floral ones and i have been for agesssss!! Fingers crossed i can get them this year i just love them too much!


On a quick side not i'm hoping, so bloody hoping that tomorrow is my last day of college (Feww!) as long as all my work is fine i can leave for good Yippeee! Sick of the sight of the place three years too long. Which means when i'm not working i will have my spare time to do lots of blogs that i've been planning rather than doing coursework :)

xoxo
Share:

4 comments

  1. those Jeffrey Campbell's are amazing :o xox

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have doomed my bank balance with the JC's! They are so PRETTY! Well done on the finishing collefe! :)

    Liliana
    xoxo

    lilykittee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I of course meant college :D

      Delete
    2. Mine bank account too! Aww thank you 3 years is far to long for college!
      Haha exhausting xx

      Delete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig