Wednesday, 4 July 2012

June Favourites


Another favourites post another month gone! Can you believe it!?


Loreal Lumi Magiuqe
This was a spure of the moment buy, if i remember rightly it was went it had just been released or there about and it was on offer with the true match foundation for a good price! I love it more than the true match and i really loved that it was the best foundation i had found in a long time, this over steps the mark for me!  I find it gives me nice coverage with a dewy finish i set it with a small amount of powder and it last me all day. I use it when my skin is at its best when i don't need concealer as it doesn't cover everything but still lovely.

Benefit Pore Professional
Did everyone grab these sample from glamour mag when they were out? i'm sure they did! I had horrid pores on my nose and they drive me mad, so i was surprised that this worked. after using it and then applying my foundation my nose didn't look as 'holey' as it would normally and the texture is smooth and silky. 

 Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I love this brush it is amazing, it leaves a flawless finish and its so soft on your face. I don't have anything more to say other than i love it and haven't stopped using it since i bought it.

No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara
This is a recent by and i haven't had it the whole month but at least 3 weeks and i've used it every day since. i should have really taken a better picture of it but i wrote a post about it here where you can see a better picture. the thinner side is great for bottom lashes, it cotes them all individually and the top longer bristles and great for your lashes too. I also find that the spikes on the ends it great for getting in the corners and flicking out the ends of your lashes.




Maybelline Colour Tattoo
These have also been more amazing than i ever thought they would be, pleasantly surprised! Its long lasting which i wasn't expecting and i didn't have to use a primer with it which was also great. I've been wearing it on its own with just mascara and it looks really pretty.


MAC Hey Saloir! Blush in Launch Away
This looks really peachy but when your apply it to the skin it turns to a lovely pale baby pink and its really flattering on pale skin tones. At first glance on the brush it is a bit scary because it looks so pale, but on it looks amazing and really pretty on the skin.


What are your favorites this month?

xoxo

Share:

5 comments

  1. I love that foundation too! I still want to get the real techniques core collection, iv been using the expert face brush for a while tho and really love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked POREfessional too as it filled in the pores on my nose. Amazing products that I will have to get my hands on!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. heard so much about the foundation, may have to splurge! I got the PoreFessional in Glamour and have yet to try it, i've been loving colour tattoos recently too! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want the brush! I couldn't find a glamour mag which had this sample in but only the other two - looks good though! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig