Monday, 30 July 2012

What i Wore | Band Night


This is my first ever outfit post and i just wish i could do a better job, but im learning and hopefully with the addition of a new camera soon fingers crossed! i'll get better and so will the quality. But for now, this is as good as it gets. 




Tank Maxi Dress - H&M
Jacket - New Look, Dyed dark grey and studded myself
Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - Cream Converse
Watch - River Island
I picked up the grey maxi from H&M a couple of weeks ago for £12.99 Bargain! And if i'm honest i didn't think i would suit it, i'm short and podgey haha but having lost a lot of weight over the last year i decided to try it and i cant stop wearing it i just wish i had bought the black one too. I'm loving wearing it with the biker style jacket which i purchased a long while ago from New Look. It was a light, light grey which didn't suit me so i dyed it dark grey and bought some studs from Ebay, Link!
I've also be loving wearing my hair up, i usually hate having my hair off my face but i'm getting used to it and a simple brown winged liner for easiness. On a cold night or day when i usually wear this outfit i would pair it with a chunky grey lace scarf i have which looks nice too.

But, i do love this outfit, it looked great to go and see our friends bands this night, stylish and comfortable, surprisingly it was flattering too!
xoxo 

Share:

14 comments

  1. I love the studs. You're so talented - I could never do anything like that myself.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, the dress is perfect one you! Also love the studs you added to the jacket! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of outfit! I really want to buy a maxi dress, but I'm not sure if I have the right figure. I've never tried one on so I guess I'll give them a chance first ;) You have really lovely eyes by the way.

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jacket! Soo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your jacket! It looks really great on you :) pretty pretty pretty <3 xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! We seriously love that jacket!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket! Love you've studded it yourself :) xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Charlotte
    I thought the same thing but I surprised myself and I love wearing it now .x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @jennie thank you, I thought I would feel a bit nervous in it but I love it it so much. Thank you for your kind comment :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rebecca Thank you, it's super easy hurts your fingers a little but well worth it :)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your hair colour sooooooo much is it natura; because iot realllky suits you xx love your blog btw you are so gorgeous girl
    i followed, please come check out my blog im from uk too london! please keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @nadaschiccloset Thank you :) i'm not sure if theres a dye still on my hair or is gone haha, i havent roots in a long time so i think its back to my own colour! i defiately will :)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jacket is amazing! You did a great job on the studs. Also, a tip on outfit photos. Use natural light, like the window behind you. When taking photos face the light, it makes all the difference. Trust me I learned the hard way! lol.

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig