Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Outfit of the Night - First Gig




 This will be my last outfit post until i get my new camera, two weeks!! Eeee! What i was doing with my face in the 4th picture I have no idea, probably trying to look in the mirror behind the camera haha! Anyways..
This is what i wore on Saturday to Dan's first gig. He recently joined a local band as their new drummer, he had his first gig two weeks after he joined they had a gig so he's been working really hard getting the songs to perfection. He pulled it off well the band were really pleased and all the other bands there that night only had good things to say and i couldnt be more proud! Dan on the other hand was releived his first gig was over and done with, but he did amazing!

Skull Top - Topshop, Jacket - NewLook/DIY, Jeans - River Island, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, Bag - Topshop

This is what i chose to wear, I wanted to be casual but get some wear out of my heels. I have so many nice ones and they hardly get worn so from now on when I go to watch band or casual nights out with jeans and t-shirts I'm going to add some heels with the outfit. 
My Jeffrey Campell's are new, they were shown in my last post. I'm in love with them and the made the outfit. I purchased this in the sale from Nasty Gal. The Top form Topshop I love too! I got it while i as out of town visiting the other week and I had to grab it. As it was rather worn on Saturday rather than wear my AC/DC top like I planned I thought I would wear this as it was a bit more on the summery side. 

xoxo
Share:

17 comments

  1. those shoes are amazing! so nice and love the bag too :)
    Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW cool outfit - I really like it <3

    you rock :)

    XOXO Bee

    http://beautyanthebee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, great skull tshirt, amazing jacket and epic boots, love it all!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Your shirt, your leather jacket and your leopard shoes are really awesome and I love everything of it!! Such an eyecatcher!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes are gorgeous! And congrats to dan, I can't imagine getting on stage! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, those shoes are amazing & huge congrats to your boyfriend - I'm glad the gig went really well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @jennie Thank you, thats really kind. He did really well for a first time :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @RebeccaThank you, i know i couldnt hae done that!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Bee
    Thank you, your really sweet :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super jealous of the Litas and this outfit is really well styled!

    Alice x
    http://theviewfromthemorning.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this outfit. It's the right mix of cool, edgy and practical!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your fancy DIY jacket and the new shoes!! xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colours in that top! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shoes! Question, are they really as comfortable as people say?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The shoes...the shoes! They're so amazing. I would kill for some JC's! Hope you enjoyed the gig. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it all! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this outfit! especially the shoes

    you have such a lovely blog too, definitely following :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig