Friday, 7 September 2012

Canon's first shots

I thought i would share a few images that i took in the first day of having my Canon. I was super lucky to receive the Canon 600d of Dan for my birthday and after nearly deciding not to get it i'm so glad i did. On first use i knew it was worth every penny and did an amazing job. So, i'm currently getting used to it and waiting for some bits and bobs to arrive mainly a tri pod i ordered which i'm looking forward to getting as i want to start doing better outfit posts.
Anyways, here the first couple of snaps which i quite like :)






 xoxo
Share:

4 comments

  1. awwww your dog is adorable <3 x x x

    http://blondie-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots! This is the camera I pinch from my Dad when I am home haha, it's amazing to work with xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice..cute dog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I first got a canon too and straight away I loved how amazing the photos are! I'm really pleased I've found your blog, it's gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig