Saturday, 13 October 2012

Korres Lip Butter




I've heard a lot of bloggers and youtubers taking about the Korres Lip Butter so on a little shopping spree for birthday presents on Asos i picked this up for myself. I decided on The pomegranate flavor simply because i wanted something with a little bit of colour.
I've used it pretty much every day since i got it and i really love it. The lip butters are a lip balm with a shiny tinted finish and a combination of Shea butter and Rice wax for deep hydration and softness.  
Once i bought the colour i was thinking that i should have picked something lighter as i didn't want to have to worry about it being to dark and smudging everywhere on not being able to jump quickly use it, i thought i might have to take the time to use it which may sound silly! but i just wanted something that would be quick and easy, and it is definitely that, Quick and Easy!
I'm chuffed with the colour too in fact i love it it makes my lips look healthy! usually in the cold whether (as do most peoples) my lips go very pale, but by pale i mean blend in with my skin and make me look as if i have no lips.. but this makes them look lovely and healthy along with moisurising them and long lasting colour. My only fault was that the packaging felt a little cheap, but considering the product is so good i can live with the packaging.
Its that simple and i love it and i will be getting some other flavours very soon, i'm sure!

Have you tried these? what flavour would you recommend?
xoxo
Share:

6 comments

  1. I totally agree with your review! I have this shade too and love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about this as well! I'm considering trying it out but I'm so addicted to my Carmex. Idk!

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow pomogranate lip colour sounds delicious!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful, I'm so tempted to get one of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so much about these lip butters, I must try one! I love the colour you got xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot from people about this. The color looks sweet.

    Following you now.
    Follow me @ http://shikinkikin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig