Monday, 5 November 2012

Lipstick Combo


Recently ive been loving Orange lipstick, this is the combo ive been wearing a lot and i thought i would share!




I branched out of my comfort zone a while ago by purchasing Topshop Fire Cracker (Not online but Infarred seems similar) i dont suit Red lipsticks so this was my next best option. I was honestly a bit worried first time i wore it, but i did love it, totally different from what i usually wear. It was surprisingly nice to apply and last a long time, my only problem with this colour is that when it does start to fade you can really notice so i find i have to keep on top of it!
I then started to use Loreal Caresse Lipstick in Dating coral over the top for a slightly glossy finish and found this was easier to maintain during the day and i could quickly apply it on the go, rather than getting the mirror out and having to concentrate to get the orange lipstick on perfectly. 
But, together they make an lovely combo and ive noticed that ive picked it up a lot lately. I think its quite differnent I know in the blogging world it isnt anything new really and a lot of people wear it but in my little town, everyone seems to be about a year behind on trends. So its nice to be wearing something no one is yet!


Share:

5 comments

  1. Fire Cracker looks gorgeous! So similar to Infrered though, which is one of my top lipsticks :) Lovely post xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's the link: http://shikinkikin.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html


    With Love,
    http://shikinkikin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Topshop lipsticks. My favorite one at the moment is called 'Brighton Rock' x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fire Cracker by Topshop. I have in this outfit of the day.

    http://searchingforlbd.blogspot.com/2012/08/fire-cracker.html

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig