Friday, 14 December 2012

November Favourites

Better Late Than Never...






Uni has taken over my life & rightly so, but this hasn't stopped me from loving and using some new products. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Graprefruit Face Wash has saved my skin lately not only has it cleared it up it has stopped it being so oily during the say which is lovely for me. I love the smell, its fresh and light not over powering at all. It leaves my face feeling soft and flawless ready for applying makeup.
The Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Face Scrub has the same affect only it small scrubs in side. I tend to use it about 2-3 times a week just to give my face a good deep clean.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation i bought this on a whim when i was doing the food shop, it was on other for £4.99 and its really nice to use. its designed to adapt to your skin to get the perfect shade, which i feels it does as at first the colour looks a little dark for me. Once its applied it perfect. It leaves a natural look thats not over dewy.

The Body Shop Slanted Kabuki Brush  i spotted this when their Christmas collection came out and wanted it straight away! I've used and loved it since its big and meant to be used for bronzer but i love it for my powder. I only need to give the brush a few swirls in the powder and its enough for my whole face. 

Sigma BrushesPrecision Round - P82 and the Eyeliner - E05. I recently shared my love for these brushes Here and my thoughts havent change. the eyeliner brush is amazing and great for a winged liner and the  eyeshadow brush is great for a fast application for shadow.

Lastly my two lipsticks i've been loving lately are  Mac Morange and Kates Moss's Rimmel Matte Lipstick in 101 moragne is great for daring days and i'm not over keen on Pillowbox Red colours i don't seem to suit it to well. So now i've opted for orange and i'm loving it! Kate Moss's lipstick is amazing for day to day and last so well. I love it so much that i picked up 107 a few days ago which is a deep red plum colour and i cant wait to wear it over the festive period :)

Any favourites you would recommend that you have loved this month?
xoxo 


Share:

2 comments

  1. I need to get Kate Moss Lipstick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. want all of the kate moss matte lipsticks, this one is such a nice colour!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig