Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year Everyone!
I know i'm a day late but yesterday was spent lounging around most of the day, recovering from a late night!
I Hope everyone had an amazing New Years Eve what every you did. I spent the night with my friends at a bar where Dan and some other friends of our had a gig, so it was a nice night :)















Dress - Urban Outfitters
Cardigan - Primark
Leather Jacket - Very
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Litas
Bag - Topshop Sale
Necklace - Topshop Sale
Lipstick - Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107

This year i feel is going to be a good one, theres a few trips that i have planned and some bit and bobs im hoping to do this year. Me and Dan are planning on joining some friends at Download festival which i think will be pretty amazing. New tent needed for this as mine is terrible and lets in water! For my 21st we're heading to London to do some sight seeing, like real tourists as Dan has never been and some serious shopping! I'm looking forward to taking him to Camden, he'll love it. Then my mam is being really generous and taking me to New York, which i cannot wait for.

Along the way i hope there's some fun things that join us. Other than that i want to carry on with my diet and get the last couple of stone of, in the hope to be at goal weight for London. I'm even considering joining the gym, No! i am joining the gym ive decided i want to get fit and healthy and do something extra to get the weight off!

My blog is going to also get more adventures, more outfit posts i'm hoping. The picture i took for this post didn't look as bad as i thought they would so, there will be more i just need to find a good clear place take pictures and get to grasps with using the camera. I also need to start posting regularly, even if its twice a week i can slowly progress to more. Lastly i want to get organised, i received a lovely Moleskine Peanuts Diary for Christmas that is going to get used in organising my life and making sure all my work gets done and is in on time.
What are your new years resolutions?

So, i hope this is full of wonderfull things for you all and your stick to any resolutions you have made!
xoxo
Share:

3 comments

  1. Your outfit's gorgeous, happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good resolutions! My resolution is to start eating healthier for a life-style change. You should check it out. I also love your clutch!

    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress looks aamzing! love the outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig