Monday, 9 February 2015

Clinique Superbalanced Foundation

Due to the fact i'm very pale and have oily-combination skin, i've struggled to fine the right foundation; that i would be happy to repurchase. 
Over the last year and lots of time reading about differnt foundations that may be good for my type of skin, i picked up Clinique's Superbalanced Foundation. 
Superbalanced foundation is described as a equaliser for combination skin, that prevents oil while skill providing moisture. Which i totally agree with, throughout the day my skin feels healthy, not dry and doesn't ever look patchy. The most oily parts of my skin, nose, chin and sometimes forehead; have been tamed during the day and don't show excessive amounts of oil. Nor do i feel i need to blot my face throughout the day now. 
Although light weight and natural looking, can be built up if you wanted a heavier coverage. One small thing which disappoints me with this produce is the fact it does not have a pump. When i come to the end of a bottle i spend a lot of time shaking and standing it upside down the scrap out the last bit of product.       
Mac Strobe Cream (Link Here) is a product I only discovered at Christmas through a sample, and in all honesty had no idea how to used it. Recently, after coming across strobe cream in YouTube Videos i discovered the best way to use it for myself. I find mixing a less than pea size amount with my foundation, rather than directly to my face; makes my foundation and skin look dewy and healthy. And without a doubt has made my face makeup look much better.  
In case your wondering, I use the travel size firstly to try it out and see what i thought without spending too much, as also buying the travel size works out a better deal.
So, if your pale skinned i'd have a look at the Clinique foundation ranges; i'm sure they have a few shades that a even light that the one i used.     

xox
Share:

1 comment

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig