Sunday, 17 May 2015

The Body Shop | Fuji Green Tea Exfoliating Soap

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Soap, I think this soap is my most favourite product i have purchased in a long time. It has a great balance of exfoliant and and soapy-ness!



Its your regular size soap, can fit in the palm of your hand and easy to handle in the shower, ha! Made with shea butter, walnut shells and infused with green tea leaves, it has a lovely simple clean scent; nothing to over powering. It does a fab job of exfoliating and if used on a regular basis keep your skin so smooth.the walnut shells both look and feel finely ground, they are not rough on the skin at all. 

I love how this is in the form of a bar rather than a product you would find in a tub, like a sugar scrub. Sugar scrubs and products like that tend to get in all the nucks and crannies of your nails, which drives me mad! Its simple in the way you rub all over the skin and you can instantly start to feel the benefits. Recently i have been suffering with stress related eczema all over my body, i have found this products has helped fantastically. I also think if you are a person who loves to use a self tanner, this would be the perfect soap to keep your skin in tip top condition. I've been using this in preparation for braving the use of self tanner, i'm useless with tanner i think i need training!

I am a huge lover of The Body Shop Products, as you will come to find here on this blog. There Brazil Nut scrub was one of my favourite scrubs to use and was sad to here it was not a permanent line.On a recent trip to the body shop, to pick up another soap in fact, i checked with the lovely sale assistants in my local body shop and was super pleased to know that this is a permanent line! Thanks goodness! What more could we want from a cruelty free, vegetarian, fabulous brand! 

Fuji Green Tea Range Link     
Share:

1 comment

  1. This looks so good! I only ever get the body butters from the body shop, but will have to try some other things from there x

    http://ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig