Monday, 1 February 2016

First Nars Purchase



With some early Christmas money and Black Friday round the corner i took full advantage of the saving Nars had on offer. I'd recently read a post about the Nars blush Sin. It wasn't a blush colour i would usually reach for, but there was something lovely about the deep colour; and lovely for winter. The Yachiyo Kabuki Brush was airbrush I've had my eye on for a long, long time; but could never quite justify the £43. The Black Friday discount softened the blow in my shopping basket and i made the purchase!

Nars Sin Blush is a beautiful plum shade, with shimmers of gold. Perfect for the Autumn, Winter seasons and with a light hand i'm sure could be pulled off in the summer! I must say I've worn this blush everyday since i purchased it it November time, and loved it. I think it can be worn day or night and leaves a lovely rosey look to the cheeks. So fitting with a deep red and burgundy lip and for daytime looks stunning with the ever so popular 90's nude. Or any tone of nude in all honesty.

Of course I have been applying the blush with the beautiful looking Yachiyo Kabuki, which I've also loved; and use everyday since! Just as Nars have described this brush, it has many uses. not only have I used it for applying blush, but bronzer, contour, powder and highlight. This tip of the brush is amazing for highlighting, placing powder under the eyes and contouring the cheek bones. Along with using the round flat side of the brush for blush and bronzer. This ma sound odd to some but i love how it sits in the hand and the weight of the brush. Its comfortable to use and looks really lovely too. All in all i love both of these products and i'm sure i'll be using this blush well into the spring and summer.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Ahhh this shade is absolutely stunning! I am really tempted to purchase this myself! Would love to see a photo of you wearing it!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley Rose | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig